Intelligent solutions for worldwide open loop control, closed loop control and process
Strategic investment decisions for new plants, like in the coating industry, require transparent monitoring and reliability in software design. Schedel Engineering is under an autonomous project , or in the integration into complex team structures projects in the planning, implementation and introduction of technical control processes which the plant world has to offer.
By solving skills , experience and using innovative systems created concepts and processes . Here Engineering Schedel acts as optimizing the link between manufacturers, process operators and end users .
The portfolio covers the following areas , where professional individual services as well as multidisciplinary complete services are offered :
- Designing complex PLC programs and visualizations for the process industry. Specialized in the systems of Siemens, Allen Bradley / Rockwell, Beckhoff
- Consulting and optimizing start-up operations worldwide. Site installation, remote maintenance or Virtual Commissioning by controlling external teams with networked equipment ( camera , headset , netbook , Tracking Devices , Beamer )
- Software development , interface development and implementation of SCADA ( master computer for data collection ) , HMI (Human Machine Interfaces) and QA systems . Programming of Lenze, SEW and Siemens drives .
- Heuristic Error evaluation to shorten downtimes and consistent preparation to respond proactively to anticipated operational occurrences.
- on site long-term monitoring of machine values. Individual interface creation for investment aimed further improvements and technical optimization of spare parts management.
- establishment of sensor and closed loop control technology (pressure, temperature, humidity, level, etc. ) and link to external control center
- Demonstration of plants, scaling and control of multilingual teams and customer training on-site and remote.
- Surveying reports in ongoing trial